• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Social login not working at smartphone

Edward Dekker

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

When i want to log in into Plesk and use my mobile SmartPhone, will i have no access to the Social login page. Otherwise when i use a PC, than do i have access.

This error comes up when i try to activate with Google:
Code:
Error: Failed to log in to Plesk. CSRF verification failed

Also this plugin willing not be translated when the language are switched to a different language at the front page of Plesk Onyx.

Regards,
Edward Dekker

Last edited:
Hi, @Edward Dekker

Thank you for your report.

This error comes up when i try to activate with Google:

I've seen the same error from time to time independently of a user platform. Usually, it's enough to refreshes the page to make the issue gone. Please check:)

Also, I've successfully entered to my Plesk 17.8 server using Google login from Safari (iOS 12, iPhone 6s+) without any issues.

If the issue still persists, I recommend you to contact our support Plesk Help Center

Also this plugin willing not be translated when the language are switched to a different language at the front page of Plesk Onyx.

Yes, we are aware of this. The translations of the Social login extension in progress right now.

Hello @Anthony,

I've solved my problem with Google login.

Normally i use a progressive webapp for my domain.
Therefore could i not login with the social login for Plesk at Google. This because the social login redirecting me to my domain at first without port 8443. Than it wants to authenticate to Google and send me back to the Plesk Onyx panel at port 8443 and the progressive webapp are disturbing the change to the Google website for a valid login at Plesk Onyx.

Regards,
Edward Dekker

@Edward Dekker,

Aha. That's the case. Yes, the Social Login is not working under the standard 443 port. This is a known fact.

The good news here that since last couple preview releases Plesk Panel can work to on 443 port Change Log for Plesk, so we plan to support work on 443 with Social Login at next extension's update:)

Back