• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[SOLVED] Error when trying to login

kersian

New Pleskian
Hello Iam having this problem since today, when I enter the url for login Im getting this:

ERROR: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Log_Exception' with message '"/var/log/plesk/panel.log" cannot be opened with mode "a"' in /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(69): Zend_Log_Writer_Stream->__construct('/var/log/plesk/...') #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(359): Plesk_Log::init() #2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(262): Plesk_Log::get() #3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(168): Plesk_Log::log('panel', 3, 'SQLSTATE[HY000]...') #4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(26): Plesk_Log::err('SQLSTATE[HY000]...') #5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(13): report_crash('SQLSTATE[HY000]...', Array, 'Zend_Db_Adapter...', 500, Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception)) #6 [internal function]: plesk_exception_handler(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception)) #7 {main} thrown (Stream.php:81)

Thanks for any help!

sorry for double posting, but in the live web I get error to connect with SQL and in Roundcube have:
DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Yes I did, this error I didnt find it over the internet, and did repair without success, dunno what else to do.

Thanks UFHH01 finally I could, I had to re install mariadb that was giving me a lot of problems, now I have another error:
Internal error.
ERROR: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Log_Exception' with message '"/var/log/plesk/panel.log" cannot be opened with mode "a"' in /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(69): Zend_Log_Writer_Stream->__construct('/var/log/plesk/...') #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(359): Plesk_Log::init() #2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(262): Plesk_Log::get() #3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(168): Plesk_Log::log('panel', 3, '"/var/log/plesk...') #4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(26): Plesk_Log::err('"/var/log/plesk...') #5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(13): report_crash('"/var/log/plesk...', Array, 'Zend_Controller...', 500, Object(Zend_Controller_Exception)) #6 [internal function]: plesk_exception_handler(Object(Zend_Controller_Exception)) #7 {main} thrown (Stream.php:81)

I did my research and check files permission for /var/log/plesk/panel.log
and it is: -rw-r-----r 1 psaadm root 36462

I did what I found in other post: chown -R psaadm:root /var/log/plesk
But the error persist, when I try to do soemething in the Plesk like add FTP or see MyPHPAdmin.
I had run repair bootstrap too.
Appreciate your help.

Yes I did this:
run bootstrap repair
chown -R psaadm:root /var/log/plesk/
And my permissions are:

/var/log/plesk/
drwxr-x--- 5 psaadm root 4096

/var/log/plesk/panel.log
-rw-r----- 1 psaadm root 36462

What Im missing?
Thanks

psa.png

When I start PSA it doesnt show that error, only drweb but dunno why, here is the details:

drweb.png

And if I do something like create FTP or whatever:
plesk2.png

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Some toughts for why Plesk is telling me that my permissions are wrong and I check and they are ok?
I cannot perfom anything in the plesk panel becouse that error , need some advice.
Thanks

Back