• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[solved] Where does resource usage get it's information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garerth_Westwood

New Pleskian
Hi All,

I recently migrated a load of domains from a pleks 8.? install to a plesk 12 one. As part of the migration a new reseller was created but all the resellers domains got "lost". They were all there and working but not appearing in the interface.

I did some googleing and fixed this problem and can now see all the domains and when I look at the reseller plesk tells me it has 0 own customers, 0 own plans and 0 own subscriptions. However, if I look at the resources tab it tells me that 7 domains out of unlimited are being used.

I just wondered where plesk get's that info from and if it is safe to delete that reseller without risking the domains getting deleted too.

Sorry boys and girls.

A bit more digging has lead me to realise that in the domains table in the psa database there is a cl_id and a vendor_id. Whilst I'm not sure what the difference is, changing vendor_id from that of the new reseller to one of my existing ones seems to have resolved my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back