• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Solved] www not working

Gabriele

New Pleskian
Hello like as tile www prefix not working fine(server not found):

this is my dns template:

<domain>. NS ns.<domain>.
<domain>. NS ns1.<domain>.
<domain>. A <ip>
<domain>. MX (10) mail.<domain>.
<domain>. TXT v=spf1 +a +mx -all
<ip> / 24 PTR <domain>.
ftp.<domain>. CNAME <domain>.
www.<domain>. CNAME <domain>.
imap.<domain>. A <ip>
mail.<domain>. A <ip>
ns.<domain>. A <ip>
pop.<domain>. A <ip>
pop3.<domain>. A <ip>
smtp.<domain>. A <ip>
webmail.<domain>. A <ip>

Hello, i have try to new add A record (www and ftp) but plesk tell me Error: Such a CNAME DNS record already exists.

I think is this the cause that create problem to www prefix that not work fine. Someone can help me about this problem?

www prefix works by default for domains in Plesk. You should do nothing special for this.

Have you correctly set the name servers at the 'domain registrar'? Set the name servers and delete all other records expect for NS and SOA at the Domain Registrar and try

ok the problem is that there is not A www created but, if there is a CNAME www.cybergol.es -> cybergol.es is not possible to create a A with www prefix like i have tell first into this thread.

You dont have to create a A record for www.

CNAME should work fine.

What are the record you have in Domain Registrar?

If possible, Add your Name Server to Domain Registrar and Disable the DNS Zone and try.

i have set also into dns manager from provider ns records like in this configuration image from my plesk panel, waiting dns propagation for look if work

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 48
fix your Recursive Queries 1st, maybe begins here error.

Where your server name you using from your hosting resseler ou full on your own VPS/Dedicated server?

Edit the line 2 not that

Back