• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved some of my sites are shown not secure

elaa

Basic Pleskian
hi I have 2 sites with the certificate installed using let's encrypt but some of my clients are telling me that they got the not secure sign also McAfee are shown that they are risky but my browser is not shown any sign why is that and how can I fix it

Have you enabled "Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS" in "Hosting Settings" of your domains?

yes I did both are enabled
SSL/TLS support
Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS with let's encrypt

What exactly is in the report from McAfee that says your website is not secure? Does it mention something like lack of (or weak) encryption or malware?

one of then sais:
Slightly risky
About this site
Website category:
  • Internet Services
  • PUPs
and the other sais :
Very risky
About this site
Website category:

• Malicious Sites

OK, so certain security websites think that your websites are malicious. Maybe those are false-positives but it could also be the case that your websites were compromised or that your domain has a bad reputation.

I'd suggest you scan your websites using tools like this:
How to scan a website hosted in Plesk against malware
Sucuri Security
Google Transparency Report
VirusTotal

If there's any malicious content reported, you should check the following pages for information how to deal with it:
Hidden Threats: How to deal with Website Malware
Help – My Plesk server was hacked!
What to do if Plesk server was hacked?

Back