• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue sometimes I can't access my website

Shahriar

New Pleskian
sometimes I can't access my website i am attatch screenshort here
and the error is

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Attachments

• beumax.JPG
    beumax.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

Can you please post a screenshot of the error_log of the subscription?

Go to:
- Subscriptions -> Subscription -> Logs
- Click on the "Any"-dropdown and deselect "Access" and "Warning". The dropdown should now show an "E".
- If there are errors (shown in red), please make a screenshot and post it here.

Hello Shahriar,

I would like to suggest you have a look at the server logs.
1654693823724.png

There are some reasons for getting 500 internal server errors. like,
- A permissions error
- Faults in third party themes or plugins
- Your php memory limits exceeded
- Broken or corrupted. htaccess file

You can try some methods as below.

The permissions error with a file or folder on the server can be responsible for 500 internal server errors. There are some recommendations for permissions when it comes to a file or folder permissions in WordPress (if the site is built on wordpress)

You can see your file permissions with the FTP client.
1654693739473.png

Some third-party plugins or themes, add-ons, or newly activated softwares might be causing this issue. you can determine this by deactivating or uninstalling these.
If you have a wordpress website, go to plugins then go to installed plugins. and deactivate the first plugin. if the error resolves, then it was causing it.

Make sure your php setup is configured correctly, It might be related to php timeout. create timeout rules or error handling in the script to resolve the issue. because wrong permissions on a file that uses a script, like php or CGI script. will not allow a script to run. so check those permissions and ensure you have set them properly and correctly on your server.

You need to check the code for your site’s .htaccess file which will help to manage how long resources should be stored in the browser's cache. and you can try to edit the file to fix this error.

This file will be mostly located in the public.html directory. The server will hide this file from view by default.

Make sure your new software is installed properly and correctly.

But, from that screenshot that you have shared, it sounds like you are getting a 404 error. there are also some reasons for it to get a 404 error. like,

- Mis typing URL
- a page is removed.
- a page’s directory is removed.
- Moving a whole site
- Not adding 301 redirects.

To solve this issue, you can do some things. your request found a 404 error in the server.
or default document root is not set properly.
you should verify and the rewrite rules in the .htaccess file.

Back