• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SOS: Inconsistency in the table 'DomainServices' for the column ipCollectionId: Web service cannot operate: the IP address list with ID 64 is empty.

JediSupport2

New Pleskian
Hello,

Grateful if anyone here can help guide me through resolving the error:
Inconsistency in the table 'DomainServices' for the column ipCollectionId: Web service cannot operate: the IP address list with ID 64 is empty.
The diagnose and repair function is unable to resolve the above.

Secondly, this is creating database inconsistency for the mail server. No mails processing for over 24 hours now.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 13.55.15.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 13.55.15.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 19
I don't know what the repair button does here. Have you tried fixing the Plesk database yet? Via shell command:

# plesk repair db

Issue is caused by the database inconsistency: there are domains without ipaddressid value set. You can find them with following command:

# plesk db "SELECT d.name,ipc.ipAddressId FROM domains d JOIN DomainServices ds on d.id=ds.dom_id LEFT JOIN IpAddressesCollections ipc on (ds.ipCollectionId = ipc.ipCollectionId ) WHERE ds.type='mail'"

So you have to fix this inconsistency by setting a proper IP address id for all domains with NULL in ipAddressId.

OK, but it is quite normal that there is no IP address, when the hosting type is set to "no hosting".

Like f.i. when I only host the DNS and mail systems for a domain, and the related website is hosted somewhere else.
With as consequence that the A record for the web content sends to an IP address that is not managed on the Plesk server.

In this case, "plesk repair db" gives messages like:

Inconsistency in the table 'DomainServices' for the column
ipCollectionId: Web service cannot operate: the IP address list with
ID 539 is empty ................................................... [
ERROR]
Generate an IP address list based on DNS records? [Y/n] y
Generating an IP address list ................................... [
FAILED]
- No IP addresses found in DNS records.

The diagnostic is correct, but systematically proclaiming that it is an error is a bit premature.
Because setting an IP address is a no-go, as Plesk will only admit the addresses that have been attributed to the server, not an external one.

Or am I missing something?

Back