• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spam checking email redirects?

B

Brains

I've searched and didn't find an answer, so hopefully someone here can help. As it sits, it looks like redirected email accounts are not scanned for spam. Is there an easy way to make this happen?

In case this isn't 100% clear, I have some users who set their domain up to forward their mail to a personal email account rather than creating a mailbox on the server (either individual accounts or via the "catch-all"). I need these to be spam checked before being resent from my server. Main reason being, I'm in a couple large ISP's whitelist (AOL, etc.). When their scanners pick up **** bounced off my server, I get the notification and I'm sure it won't help to keep me in the whitelist.

I've tried setting up a physical mailbox on Plesk, setting it to spam check messages. I then set all the various account redirects or catch-all to dump to this mailbox. I then redirected the mailbox to the user's ultimate personal email account (ie. [email protected]). No joy -- it just bounces from one addy to the next, and then off the server.. Nothing scanned. :(

Back