• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Spam filter turned on for all mailboxes after upgrade

PSi_101

Regular Pleskian
After I upgraded to Plesk 9.0.1 from 8.6 on Debian 4.0, I found that the spam filter was somehow turned on for all mailboxes, even through the mailboxes did not have the spam filter turned on.
The fix was to turn on and then turn off the spam filter for the individual mailbox.
Anyone have this issue as well?

Same here, but for me it was a update from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1. Some domains had spam filtering activated but it was "off" if i looked into the gui... Just had to recognize it by checking logfiles, which was a big problem, if you try to resell this feature to your customers and now it's turned on and you have to turn it off again...nice 8 hour phone terror with customers, thanks parallels...

Back