• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Spamassassin 3 and RHEL3/CentOS

I know, but can you install just the spamassassin rpm, and will it work with psa CP?
 
I have FC1 and I had problem trying to use Spamassassin 3 with 7.5.4 so I had to go back to 2.63 to get the spamassassin support again.

It wiped out the setting thou when I remove 3 to put the 2.63 back in but it start working again and had no problem yet.


Bill
 
Back
Top