• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SpamAssassin Config Question

Originally posted by DjFarout
hey yall, I used this below
xbl.spamhaus.org;sbl.spamhaus.org;bl.spamcop.net

works pretty good! splitting the spamhaus.org's up worked better for me...

that would only be adding a lil extra work for your server. sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org is basically a combined database of sbl and xbl, created for the specific reason of saving an extra lookup for each email your server processes.

Maps Doesnt work on Debian

This is driving me nutz and quite frankly pissing off a few customers. I migrated to plesk to make it easier for customers to do some of the admin stuff for their own domains, adding users, changing passwords.. that kind of stuff.

used to run postfix (WAY BETTER!!) now with plesk my list of rbls does not work at all.

On postfix however i block damn near everything and i have a good rbl listing which im happy to share as i wade through and read everything every one has ever written about MAPS on the forums as SWSoft just want to charge me to fix what they ship as broken.

This is the listing i use on postfix and it works.

the ones from cluecentral block by country. Hope this helps someone. Which it was working for me on Debian.
opm.blitzed.org;rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org;bl.spamcop.net;relays.ordb.org;
sbl.spamhaus.org;KR.rbl.cluecentral.net;BR.rbl.cluecentral.net;
blackholes.mail-abuse.org;cbl.abuseat.org;xbl.spamhaus.org;
list.dsbl.org;dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net

Re: Maps Doesnt work on Debian

Originally posted by _tek
This is driving me nutz and quite frankly pissing off a few customers. I migrated to plesk to make it easier for customers to do some of the admin stuff for their own domains, adding users, changing passwords.. that kind of stuff.

used to run postfix (WAY BETTER!!) now with plesk my list of rbls does not work at all.

On postfix however i block damn near everything and i have a good rbl listing which im happy to share as i wade through and read everything every one has ever written about MAPS on the forums as SWSoft just want to charge me to fix what they ship as broken.

This is the listing i use on postfix and it works.

the ones from cluecentral block by country. Hope this helps someone. Which it was working for me on Debian.
opm.blitzed.org;rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org;bl.spamcop.net;relays.ordb.org;
sbl.spamhaus.org;KR.rbl.cluecentral.net;BR.rbl.cluecentral.net;
blackholes.mail-abuse.org;cbl.abuseat.org;xbl.spamhaus.org;
list.dsbl.org;dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net

you can also set this from mailenable. right click the SMTP connecter and add the hosts in Reverse DNS blacklisting.

Back