• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassassin for relay mails

LucasWa

New Pleskian
We are using Plesk 11.5 with postfix MTA.
Spamassassin is working fine for incoming mails and leaves outbound mails unchecked - as it should.

Now there is one of my domains whose mails are relayed to another server (using postfix transport tab; mail support for this domain is disabled in plesk).
For the moment, these mails arrive without beeing checked and marked by spamassassin. How could I change this?
I have tried to register an additional mail-handler like

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control --add --priority=10 --executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam --name=spam --enabled --queue=before-remote --mailname=relaydomain.de --type=recipient-domain --dont-preserve-on-restore --context=text

but this didn't have any effect so far.

If there is a direct way to enable spam-control for relay domains, any suggestions are most welcome! Otherwise I could still access spamassassin via postfix' config-files, but I am not sure it's a good idea to use two different implementation of spamassassin at the same time.

i try to add handler the same way as spam before-local but not working. any solution? what are de argument for handler
/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam ?
than you

No there is no option for this in the web-interface. Spam-assassin ignores mails relayed via transport-table. Help is still most welcome - at least I am glad to see that I am not the only one stuck at this point.

Lucas

Did anyone ever resolve this issue. I use relay_domains in postfix via the /etc/postfix/main.cf to my echange server. Would be useful to have spamasssin running.

Back