• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SpamAssassin/QMail configuration

F

Feldprediger

hi,
(1) is it possible to move spam automatically in a folder "/var/qmail/mailnames/domain.tld/user/Maildir/spam", so that the POP3-Client won't download it?
But horde schould be able to access the Folder (and IMAP-Clients).
(2) Would be nice to generate every 24h a email to the user, where the subjects of all new emails in spam-folder are listed (and maybe the hits).
Any ideas?

i posted this msg before any weeks too, but i dont get an answer... thats a basic thing, but its not possible in plesk till now....

With just Plesk this is not possible, but there are qmail add-on's which can be modified to accomplish the first item (moving to spam folder). I can't think of which one right at the moment, but after I get some sleep I can probably track down one of them.

The only way that I am aware of doing this on the server side is with a combination of Procmail & safecat. I worked on trying to make this work under Plesk for quite some time while I still worked there, but never got it working as it should. I do have something similar setup on non Plesk qmail boxes.

Back