• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SpamAssassing skipping messages and wrong score

S

soatley

I have SpamAssassin set to delete messages over a score of 3. It seems to delete my messages that are marked spam, but I still get mail that comes through without any of the headers of SpamAssassin and the messages are clearly spam.

I don't get it!

Also, some of my users are receiving spam still in their mail box, even though each user is set to delete spam (did it manually myself). And, they are still at the default level of 7 even though they are all changed to 3. I even went into each mailbox and manually edited the user_prefs file to set the required score to 3.

Any assistance would be great!

I spoke with Plesk, briefly before they told me I had to pay, and in one message they said that SpamAssassin is not the ultimate software. When I asked what a good one was, they said anything other than spamassassin is not supported. :confused:

Has anyone installed any other software that works better than spam assassin? What about a higher version of MailEnable (currently, I have standard, would pro be better)?

Thanks,
Shawn

Thanks for the reply!

MailEnable Standard right now.

I was doing some research into MailEnable Pro but I am not sure if it will integrate into Plesk like standard does (I would assume it does, but you never know).

It also appears that the pro version has additional (built-in) spam filtering that may help me out.

Shawn

guys , somewhat similar situation here where lots of spam mails are bot being caught event with setting hits to 1 .

is ME professional filters better than spamassasis if nothing else integrates with plesk for windows 8.2.0.1

guys , somewhat similar situation here where lots of spam mails are bot being caught event with setting hits to 1 .

is ME professional filters better than spamassasis if nothing else integrates with plesk for windows 8.2.0.1

Back