• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spammail are moved to .spam directory

OliverG

New Pleskian
Hello,

we discovered a weird problem in Plesk v11.0.9 on Debian squeeze.

Spamassassin moves spammails into the directory .Spam, although it is configured not to do.

For the configuration in plesk see attached file.

Output out of handlers.db is:
queue|type|enabled|priority|name|address|executable|context
2|1|1|10|spam|[email protected]|/opt/psa/handlers/hooks/spam|text

We tried to reconfigure with mchk several times but it doesnt help. mchk reconfigures handlers. It seems like they are ok. See output of handlers.db.
Context is text and in plesk it is text too but spammails act like it is configured move.
Individual settings for spamfilter is enabled in plesk too.

How to fix this?

Thank you

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
  • plesk2.jpg
    plesk2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for your answer IgorG. Filled template as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk, 11.0.9, Update #4, Debian 6.0.5, 32bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Plesk ignores configuration out of GUI and of handlers.db regarding handling of spammails after using mchk. It moves them into .Spam-folder although it is configured not to do.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
After using:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam
spammails are moved into .Spam-folder although it is configured (in plesk and in handlers.db) not to do.

ACTUAL RESULT
Spammails are moved to .Spam-folder

EXPECTED RESULT
Spammails should be moved to normal maildir and marked as spam, but NOT moved in .Spam-folder

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
After resetting configuration in plesk for one p.o. box it works correctly, but it is not usuable for us, because we have way to many p.o. boxes/costumers.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. I have forwarded it to developers. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

// push

IgorG any news about the problem?

We want to change our old webserver with a new one and plesk 11 and this problem is the last thing to resolve, so we are hopefully waiting.

// push

IgorG any news about the problem?

We want to change the servers but can`t do that until we have a resolution for this problem.
Anything I can do to help you solving the problem?

Back