• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Specify another default "index.html" file

E

elalmendroal

Customize template upon template deployment

I am a web hosting reseller and want to create a new domain for each new customer.

I am aware that i can customize a template in Plesk. However, I want deeper access to the template creation process:

I want to be able to either insert a default "index.html" file in the publicly visible folder (i.e public_html folder) or (if Plesk inserts a index.html file by deault) I want to know how to edit that file before it is placed into the folder.

Thus, when the customer goes into the domain for the first time, he will see a web page that has some custom information inserted by myself (the supplier of the hosting service), that would for example enable him to know where to obtain support, how to perform certain actions, etc.

Thank you very much.

you can modify default vhost files in skeleton management, files are located in "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\.skel\0\httpdocs"

Back