• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spellchecker greyed out

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
Our Spell checker icon in sitebuilder is greyed out so it can't be pressed. Does anyone know what we need to do to get it working? I couldn't see anything in the manuals. Just help that said to click on it.

I have checked this situation and figured out that this feature will not work under FireFox and it works only under IE 5.5 and higher. Try to run Wizard on IE and click on 'Check Spell' icon.
If you don't have Spellchecker installed on your computer you will get the message that Spell Checker should be installed before you can use it.
Original URL doesn't work, so I, for example, got iSpell from here http://www.download3k.com/ieSpell/Download-Free-ieSpellSetup211325.exe.html
Installed it and now 'Check Spell' feature works correctly.
I am going to add this information to knowledge base and report this situation to Sitebuilder developers and technical documentation team.

Back