1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SQL Migration Issues

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Jericon, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Jericon

Jericon Guest

I am migrating from a Plesk 8.0.0 Installation on a Fedora Core 2 with MySQL 4.1.18 to a Plesk 8.0.0 installation on Fedora Core 4 with MySQL 4.1.19.

None of my databases are transfering over. Each and every database is giving me the following error (obviously with the different database name and information):

Failed deployment of database mysqlec085f3d723281ebb62120b3631 (domain jericon.net)

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/2006-06-13-18.04.20.30896 failed with return code 1.
    Stdin is
    db

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve it?

2. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

There should be more information in logs (somewhere in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var), but logs are deleted when you press 'finish' on the migration page, so you have to stay on it :(