• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SQL Migration Issues

J

Jericon

I am migrating from a Plesk 8.0.0 Installation on a Fedora Core 2 with MySQL 4.1.18 to a Plesk 8.0.0 installation on Fedora Core 4 with MySQL 4.1.19.

None of my databases are transfering over. Each and every database is giving me the following error (obviously with the different database name and information):

Failed deployment of database mysqlec085f3d723281ebb62120b3631 (domain jericon.net)

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/2006-06-13-18.04.20.30896 failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
db

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve it?

Originally posted by Jericon
I am migrating from a Plesk 8.0.0 Installation on a Fedora Core 2 with MySQL 4.1.18 to a Plesk 8.0.0 installation on Fedora Core 4 with MySQL 4.1.19.

None of my databases are transfering over. Each and every database is giving me the following error (obviously with the different database name and information):

There should be more information in logs (somewhere in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var), but logs are deleted when you press 'finish' on the migration page, so you have to stay on it :(

Back