• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SQL Query for active forwarders

Matt Simonsen

New Pleskian
In the past (< v12) it was relatively easy to use the mail table to list email forwards and I've found several SQL queries to do just that in this great forum. Now it seems a bit trickier with Plesk 12, so far I've made the following query:

Code:
SELECT CONCAT(mail.mail_name,'@',domains.name),domains.name,mail_redir.address from  mail_redir,mail,domains where mail_redir.mn_id=mail.id and mail.dom_id=domains.id;

Unfortunately this lists even disabled forwarders.

Does anybody know what table(s) I should be using, or even better the query I actually need to use to display active email forwarders?

Thank you in advance,
Matt

Status difference in mail.mail_group (true or false). So, correct query for active forwards will be:

mysql> SELECT CONCAT(mail.mail_name,'@',domains.name),domains.name,mail_redir.address from mail_redir,mail,domains where mail_redir.mn_id=mail.id and mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.mail_group='true';

Back