• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Mailboxes queries

Manuel

New Pleskian
Hi ,
how can i get the complete list of mail recipient address in plesk 10.4 ?

With this query "select concat(mail.mail_name,"@",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address", I get a different number of recipients compared with the Plesk Panel (Home > Tools & Settings; Domains section).

I need a complete list with the four types of mailboxes (mailbox, mail groups, aliases and mailing list).

Thank you
Regards
Manuel

Try something like

select mail_name,name,postbox,redirect,mail_group,autoresponder from mail left join domains on mail.dom_id = domains.id inner join accounts where mail.account_id = accounts.id order by name asc, mail_name asc;

Thank you Igor for your answer, but I'm still have doubts about the number of records in this query and the summary report in plesk panel, i mean:

The query show me 2,360 records (equal to records in table named "mail"), but the plesk panel show me 2,282 records or mailboxes (i've attached an image). In addition, there is a table named "mail_aliases" that contains 152 records more, and that are not included in the query result.

Any suggestions about this difference ?

Manuel

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-13 a las 11.54.19.png

Try something like

select mail_name,name,postbox,redirect,mail_group,autoresponder from mail left join domains on mail.dom_id = domains.id inner join accounts where mail.account_id = accounts.id order by name asc, mail_name asc;

Back