• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SSH Keys Manager 1.2.1-7

Sergio Manzi

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.49 Update #1
Hello everyone,

since some days I'm offered to upgrade the SSH Keys Manager extension from version 1.2.0-3 to version 1.2.1-7, but the changelog link for the latter doesn't show anything ("No Change Log").

Does anybody knows if 1.2.1-7 is legit, why it was released and what the actual changelog is?

TIA!

Sergio

Hi @Sergio Manzi, good news for you: Version 1.2.1-7 is the current version. You can update worry-free.
I am not sure about the changes in that update, but the person responsible for the extension has been asked to improve the documentation.

Hello @Peter Debik, and thank-you for your reply!
OK, I'll proceed with the update, but yes, some documentation about what was changed would be welcomed.
Cheers and a happy new year!
Sergio

BTW, I'm very happy to see you as a "Staff member": I've always appreciated your competence and collaborative, friendly attitude!

Meanwhile I learned that the update is about fixing a compatibility issue with Plesk Obsidian.

Back