• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SSH Terminal (chroot)

O

Osmolovsky

Guest
Good day.

I have a bit troube with integrated SSH Client.

When i set "allow manage shell access", and set access with ftp credential to /bin/bach (chrooted) - SSH Terminal Icon set's to work. When i pressed i see BSD Welcome text and last string says "/usr/local/psa/bin/chrootsh: Permissiob denied"

How i can fix this, and make SSH Terminal functional?

System - FreeBSD 5.3 Fresh Install
Plesk - 7.5.2
 
I have the same trouble.
I'd tried to chmod :
chmod o=rx /usr/local/psa/bin/chrootsh
Now I'm getting such error:
execv("z$%#") failed
 
i was try to set "executy by all" to this file. next error string was like "User vith Id 11111" cannot be found. But in root server /etc/passwd this user exist. I think this terminal founding user in another passwd file (like some in chrooted env) but cant fix it ^)
 
Back
Top