• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL - CA Root is not trusted

S

saksman

I just installed an SSL Cert and I am getting CA Root is not trusted when I view the certificate.

What did I do wrong?????

who is the ssl provider? You might actually have to install the equifax root(i.e.Geotrust) cert in the plesk cp.

-poke

Love to see someone document the ssl issues

I am migrating a bunch of domains for a client from ensim to plesk and can not get the cert's to work correctly i know how to do it in the http.conf file but can not find where or what file this is being added into inside of plesk. One would think it would be in the conf/vhost_ssl.conf file for that virtual domain but it does not appear to be as i have "ATTEMPTED" to add the cert from the admin interface and its complaining about no csr file.

we already have our keys, do not need to do a signing request but just the same nothing is working.

Complete documentation would be really nice here to the point i would even say its more than a huge oversight for it not to already exist.:confused:

Back