• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

SSL cert for specific domain

Patrick_Gerrits

New Pleskian
Hi,

Currently i'm running a server with 12 customers on it. They all have their own domainnames and subscriptions. One of them wants to secure his site with SSL and also his mail traffic.

Currently he is using the mail.hisdomain.com server for receiving/sending e-mail. I want to install a certificate so that domain is secured. How can i accomplish this?

When i look on the server there is only 1 PEM file for the whole server. If i'm going to install his KEY and CRT in that file than all my clients will use that certifcate right? Can i make it so that only his domain uses thoses certifcates?

Plesk is configured to use Postfix with Courier.

You can set up just one cert for this domain. To do that you would go to the domain and click on Websites & Domains then click on Secure Your Sites then Add SSL Certificate. Once you have a cert you then would go to Websites & Domains and click on Hosting Settings and choose your cert using the certificate drop down.

Back