• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

SSL cert for specific domain

Patrick_Gerrits

New Pleskian
Hi,

Currently i'm running a server with 12 customers on it. They all have their own domainnames and subscriptions. One of them wants to secure his site with SSL and also his mail traffic.

Currently he is using the mail.hisdomain.com server for receiving/sending e-mail. I want to install a certificate so that domain is secured. How can i accomplish this?

When i look on the server there is only 1 PEM file for the whole server. If i'm going to install his KEY and CRT in that file than all my clients will use that certifcate right? Can i make it so that only his domain uses thoses certifcates?

Plesk is configured to use Postfix with Courier.

You can set up just one cert for this domain. To do that you would go to the domain and click on Websites & Domains then click on Secure Your Sites then Add SSL Certificate. Once you have a cert you then would go to Websites & Domains and click on Hosting Settings and choose your cert using the certificate drop down.

Back