• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL Cert not selectable

SebastianK1

Basic Pleskian
Hi Igor!

Under "tools/settings" > "SSL certs" I added a new SSL Cert (GeoTrust). Cols "R" "K" "C" "A" looks OK. Now, I have 3 Certs. First "Plesk", second "my 1" and third "my 2". Cert "my 1" shows "used" = 3.

My domain is running with cert "my 1" since 1 year. But, in "Hosting Settings" for this domain, I can't select the certs! There is just the plesk cert shown, not the other two certs. But last year, I selected cert "my 1" there (I am sure). And the cert "my 1" is running fine since 1 year. Why can I not see all 3 certs to select? I want to choose the new cert "my 2".

Thanks in advanced!

Best,

Sebastian

Is your domain in a customer or reseller account? If you added the certificate in root account, you can't see.

thanks Nomadturk! It is in a "customer" account. You mean I have to login as a customer? Not as "admin"?

edit: logged in as a customer for the domain, but SSL certs are not selectable.

OK, I think I got it. But, I cant remove the SSL certs unter "Tools & Settings" because of:

Unable to remove SSL certificates.
One or several certificates are assigned to the IP addresses/domains.

I cant deselect unter the domain config because there are not shown there. How to remove them?

OK: Thanks. It is running now!

Solution:

Install SSL Cert under "{domain}" > "Secure your sites" and NOT under "Tools & settings" (maybe just for plesk admin access).

Best,

Sebastian

Sorry, it took a while.

Yeah, if the cert is being used by any website, you can't remove it. What's worse is you have to visit all your ip addresses and check if that ip is using it. It's a pain in the arse if you are using a lot of IPv6 addresses. ^^

Back