• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SSL certificate on domain alias

A

atttze

Guest
I have a domain www.primary.nl, wich is hosted exclusive on 1 IP, with a SSL certificate
And I have setup a domain alias www.secondary.nl
Is it possible to use a SSL certificate also on the secondary domain ?
 
Yes, if you have setup the alias via Plesk > Domains > primary.nl > Domain aliases
 
I have the same issue. I have 1 site (domain.com) with 1 domain alias (domain.es).
I have already one SSL certificate applied to my domain.com, but I can not apply another SSL certificate to my domain.es that shows exactly the same website but in another language. My websites shows one language or another depending of the domain used to access, but I can not use the same SSL for both.

Any suggestion of what can I do?
 
Back
Top