• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ssl Certificate..

sid61

Basic Pleskian
Hi Folks..

I have a real heavy Problem with SSL Certificate on Debian Squeeze, Plesk 10.4.4 with all updates (actual)
I pay a Domain Certificate from Rapid SSL for a Domain. I install this and it will work fine...
And i have only installed on this Site the payed SSL Cert from rapidshare.

If i use now a Android Phone and login on my Handy Site, it will ignore my Domain Certificate and load the Deafult Certificate for Plesk Login, what is not installed for this Domain ??

So i dont understand this Problem...

SSL from Rapidssl -> Normal Browser will working fine (Test with IE, Firefox and Crome)

SSL from Rapidssl -> Handy (Androit HTC Desire Z) will ignore this one and give me a Warning, that the Certificate is not the same like the Domain Name ! - It ignore here loading the Domain certificate from Rapid SSL and load the default one from Plesk Server, what is not installed for this Domain.

So what ???

Why does Handy ignore my SSL Certificate and load a different one, what is not installed for this domain. And if it will load, because we use it Serverwide for Plesk Access, then it fails here too, because - i call not Plesk, i call a SSL Access from a different Software and for this i have a payed Certificate, what will ignore by Plesk ?

Please give me Informations or a Hint, how to resolve this Problem, hotfix are welcome too, because there are a lot User, what using the Handy Access !

Thanks
Kasimir

All O.K. - but this looks like a big bug in Plesk...

The SSL is O.K. after checking.. and i say again ...
It works correct with all standard Browsers... The Problem i tell you is only on working with Handys (Smart Phones) !

Thanks for forward Hints to resolve this one..

DNS resolves 'wsp-xxxxxx.com' to 81.169.xxx.xx

HTTP Server Header: Apache
SSL certificate

Common Name = wsp-xxxxxx.com

Subject Alternative Names = www.wsp-xxxxxx.com, wsp-xxxxxx.com

Issuer = RapidSSL CA

Serial Number = 056201

SHA1 Thumbprint = AE9054423FC57EAC7E4033B690C1A2F99CC404BD

Key Length = 2048 bit

Signature algorithm = SHA1 + RSA (good)

Secure Renegotiation: Supported
This certificate does not use a vulnerable Debian key (this is good)
SSL Certificate expiration

The certificate expires February 28, 2013 (364 days from today)
Certificate Name matches wsp-xxxxxx.com
Subject www.wsp-xxxxxx.com
Valid from 27/Feb/2012 to 28/Feb/2013
Issuer RapidSSL CA

Back