• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL certificates don't show up

ManuelGDot

Basic Pleskian
I try to create new certificates cause I lost my old ones.

Either on Website & Domains -> Add SSL certificate or on Plesk -> Tools & Settings -> SSL certificates; if I request a new cert it doesn't show up afterwards in the list. Older certs from a backup do show up in the list.

When I try to request a cert with the same name as before again, it says, that cert with that name does already exist. But it doesn't show up in the list, I can't continue. There's no other error message.

What can I do?

p.s. The newly created certs also don't show up in the security settings where I activate SSL for the domain.

So after another try one cert shows up in the list, but only in the Plesk backend Plesk -> Tools & Settings -> SSL certificates.

It still doesn't show up on the customer's security panel, where I can activate SSL and choose a cert.

I've copied now the cert info manually from Plesk to a new cert (again with a new name) at the customer panel, this worked. However, the other cert requests don't show up, but their names are taken. Definitely a bug.

Back