• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Forwarded to devs SSL It! breaks renewal and usage of Let's Encrypt wildcard certificates when subdomains are involved

Clicking "Cancel" did work for us. Later the wildcard certificate was renewed correctly and assigned to the main domain plus subdomain.

We have another server with the same issue. The certificate is not due yet but we still have an old order including the "Cancel" button. We did install the latest version of the plugin already and the "keep-secured" cronjob was executed. But the situation is the same. I will contact Kaspar.

We can confirm now, that the first domain + subdomain setups with one wildcard certificate did renew correctly without any issues. That looks promising. Let's wait one more week to be sure. Only combinations with an already broken renewal status are still problematic. The Plesk team is on it but clicking "Cancel" did help in our case already.

Guys, do you have any update regarding this issue? From today we can't Install LE SSL via SSL It.. same window like mentioned before by other guys:

1719411579271.png

@dklaric Was the renewal status already broken before the upgrade to the latest version of SSL It! ? If so see my annotations above.
our colleagues reported this problem today and SSL that we want to install is for new site.. previously everything worked well..
so if I click Install showed below, we get Continue/Cancel windows mentioned above and that's it

1719415275808.png

so same was before and after extension update..

We never had an empty certificate request confirmation box in the moment, when a new certificate request was initiated manually. Maybe you should open an own bug report as my one is related to a different issue - the renewal of already existing wildcard certificates that are also used for subdomains.

Guys, do you have any update regarding this issue? From today we can't Install LE SSL via SSL It.. same window like mentioned before by other guys:

View attachment 26482
@dklaric I'd recommend opening a ticket with Plesk support if you encounter an empty screen like this. To sign-in to support and open a ticket go to https://support.plesk.com.

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative to get support directly from Plesk: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk

Simply re-issue certificate and update DNS records for _acme-challenge when using an external DNS server

Back