• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SSL problems

S

samuofm

Guest
every since i upgraded from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4 i have been have ssl problems.

If I use the default httpsd.conf file I get an error about sll_module already being built in when i start psa

if I change the httpsd.conf file to comment out the Loadmodule and AddModule lines for and mod_ssl.c then i get errors saying either SSLEnable or SSLEngine is invalid

"Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration"


if I comment out all SSL lines or use an <IfDefine SSL> I can run plesk but I cant run it in https mode which is necessary.

This is pretty ridiculous. I also had to remove dr web to complete this upgrade as it was telling me my key wasn't found and plesk would fail because of it.

Any ssl advice anyone has? Thanks in advance.
 
solved the problem. I had been removing both the load module and add module lines and i need to leave the add module line in still for api support. My upgrade has finally completed.
 
Back
Top