1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SSL Site

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by networkthinking, Dec 1, 2005.

1. networkthinking

networkthinking Guest

Hello,
    On Plesk Windows 7.5.4, I need to create a site secure.mysite.com that is going to use SSL. In the Linux version, i had to create a new domain under the client for secure.mysite.com, versus using the subdomain feature. How is that handled on the Windows version?

TIA,

Wally

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

When you will create domain you will be able to enable SSL for it at Domains>DomainName>Setup.
    You can add certificate to domain at Domains>DomainName>Cerificates
    But after that you should select this certificate at Client's IP pool for IP.

3. networkthinking

networkthinking Guest

Thanks. The main site does not use SSL but the subdomain needs. To clarify, do I setup a subdomain of the main site or setup a new domain (secure.mydomain.com)?

It appears I need to create the new domain becuase I cannot find anything with regards too SSL on the subdomain.

Wally