• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SSL/TLS Loading with cURL 28 Timeout Error?

jsherburne

New Pleskian
Hi All,
I am hoping this is a quick fix and I am just overlooking something silly, but recently started encountering an issue when trying to navigate into SSL/TLS Setting in Plesk. I am wondering if this was due to a recent update? Thank you!

Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition
Version 18.0.40 Update #1

1639238728992.png

SO after some time fiddling with Plesk settings and googling for hours to only find solutions like *Check your Network Settings*, I decided to actually follow that path and dig for my Router Config backups (if you don't do this, it's a life saver!). After restoring from my last know "good configuration" and restoring my server before Plesk .40 update, I successfully fixed all cURL issues. I then proceeded to reinstall Plesk Updates without issues. So, yea it indeed was my Network configuration. I had been trying to figure out why my FTP logins kept giving me 530 errors so I evidently added something to my router that bamboozled things. I am not sure how to mark this resolved, but I did find out what the issue was, me.

Back