• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SSLCACertificateFile: file '/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/xxx' does not exist or is empty

yabado

Regular Pleskian
This error will not leave my panel home screen.

Code:
Template_Exception: Syntax error on line 49 of /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/webmails/mydomain.com_webmail.conf:
SSLCACertificateFile: file '/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-rAa9p1' does not exist or is empty

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0

Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

I verified that the file "/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-rAa9p1" does exist and is not empty.

The issue appears to have started after a client added a Lets Encrypt cert to his account.

Regenerating the config files does not seem to fix this bug in Plesk ( psa v17.5.3_build1705170317.16 os_RedHat el6 ).

What needs to be done to fix this issue.

Eventually rebuilding ALL config files fixed this. Still wish I knew why this false error was occurring in the first place?

Back