• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved SSLIT - TypeError when clicking on SSL Certificates in Domain

cyxxnet

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.50 Update #1
When I click on SSL certificates for a subdomain, the server aborts with a 500 error.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the SSLIt! eExtension but the error remains.

plesk repair all has already been run.

Does anyone else have an idea what I could do?

XMLWriter::text(): Argument #1 ($content) must be of type string, array given
TypeTypeError
MessageXMLWriter::text(): Argument #1 ($content) must be of type string, array given
FileExpandXMLLib.php
Line212

Do you have an entry in custom PHP directives similar or equal to
Code:
env[PATH] = /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
?

It is only about that specific directive. Please remove it if it exists and try again if the error persists.

The error could be fixed with it. I need to set the env path so that I don't get an error message in nextcloud. So now I will use this again.
But at least it helped that I could reissue the certificates.
Thanks ;)

Delete:
env[PATH] = /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

OK, but i have nextcloud installed, how can i do? Thank you

I am not sure for what Nextcloud needs the extra directive. I've never seen it in production. What is installed in Nextcloud that this extra configuration is needed?

thank you, delete env[PATH] = /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
with nextcloud installed i set php 8 and everything works. Thank you

Back