• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics calculate wrong

rasoolp

New Pleskian
statistics calculate incorrect

web usage calculate wrong
i am upgrade plesk 9.3 to 10.4.4 but web usage disk space wrong calculate
some domains compute Double
i'm report with this command
du -h domain.tld | tail -n 1
88 mb
but plesk show
176mb

also
in statistics setting
domain backup files
backup files created by the administrator
not include for calculate

i am post plesk 10.4 bugs and problem but no body from support team help me
why?

Last edited:
The reported domain size's are doubled because it is calculating the size of the domain as well as the domains backup. On the Plesk 9.x (I know you are on 10.x, but it think it is still the same) go to Settings/Server Settings then near the bottom you will see "Include in the disk space usage calculation". If you uncheck the domain backup files and then click Ok, the next time the stats run (usually nightly) the domain sizes will be half of what you were seeing. If you want to run the stats refresh manually, run this command "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all" (no quotes). It took an hour to run that command on my server with 100 domains on it, but when it was done, all the domains sizes looked like they should.

-MG

tanks
domain backup no reason of this problem ,because when upload new file 10 MB and execute command
"/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all"

web usage calculate double 20 MB
this happen for old website in plesk 9 ,new domians add to plesk 10.4 correctly .

Back