• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics in subdomain alias

pinguinone

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have a website with Plesk 10.4
This website have a domain www.domain.com some alias www.domain.it www.domain.org and a subdomain en.domain.com. Plesk grant navigation in all combination of alias and subdomain so I can reach en.domain.com also if I digit en.domain.org or en.domain.it. That's really cool!!
My problem is that the awstat statistics are only for en.domain.com and not for en.domain.org or en.domain.it.
I look inside the awstat configuration file that Plesk creats by his own and it writes

SiteDomain="en.domain.com"
HostAliases="www.en.domain.com en.domain.com"

but for all alias nothing is shown. How can I tell Plesk to add also all the subdomains (like the navigation) so Awstat can calculate statistics?

Thanks

Pinguinone

It can't create for aliases (These are just pointers and not physically hosted)

Please help me it says my account is disabled when i try to access the file, i did nothing wrong!!!!!!!

Please help me it says my account is disabled when i try to access the file, i did nothing wrong!!!!!!!

Which file and account are you referring to? The Forums account or your server? Could you please be a little more elaborative with your query!

Back