• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics not updating

M

MeshalB

It appears that statistics for some of my domains is not updating and causing the quotas to kick-in locking out accounts etc. Checking mailboxes and folder sizes etc. and they are not anyway close to the reported statistics.

How do I fix this?

Environment:

OS Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7600;sp0.0;suite272;product3
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #14, last updated at Jan 27, 2012 03:53 AM

I have tried running statistics --all (C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin) and still nothing...

any suggestions? Parallels? Anyone?

- and why the hell do I have to wait 5 min before make posts!!!!! I mean really - do you purposely like to irritate your clients?

Right in the time of great need. Everyone get's abandoned... Plesk guys could you Please help them? Or tell me how to export my settings so that you don't need to?

!!! Stop trolling me you forum !!! ... Time actually goes way to slow...

1. 2. Hey 123 secondes! ... 110 left apperently... 69 inc please? Almost... Guys help me?

"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 174 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 155 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 140 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 132 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 123 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 110 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 97 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 87 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 80 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 66 seconds."

QUIT THIS CUS THIS IS BORING AND ANNOYING AT THE SAME TIME. No harm ment guys, just telling what other people think.

"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds."

Back