• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Statistics update time [Run statistics calculation more frequently]

luenhost

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
almalinux 9.3
Plesk version and microupdate number
Merhaba, Almalinux 9.3 üzerinde kurulu Plesk Obsidian 18.0.58 kullanıyorum. Kullanım istatistiklerinin günde 24 saat yerine daha sık güncellenmesini istiyorum, bunu nasıl yapabilirim? çeviri için özür dilerim...

[Courtesy translation by admin: Hello, I am using Plesk Obsidian 18.0.58 installed on Almalinux 9.3. I want the usage statistics to be updated more frequently instead of 24 hours a day, how can I do this? sorry for the translation...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Just an idea, you can call a cli command to regenerate statistics data. If you want to do it automatically, you can add the command into the cron as a regular task; but keep in mind that more frequent collection of statistical data may increase the load on the server (disk, processor, memory).

Merhaba

Sadece bir fikir, istatistik verilerini yeniden oluşturmak için bir cli komutu çağırabilirsiniz. Bunu otomatik olarak yapmak istiyorsanız, komutu cron'a normal bir görev olarak ekleyebilirsiniz; Ancak, istatistiksel verilerin daha sık toplanmasının sunucu (disk, işlemci, bellek) üzerindeki yükü artırabileceğini unutmayın.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back