• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Statistics

S

SnefIT

Hi,

I'm busy migrating domains from 8.4 to 9.5.2. I see that the statistics (AWStats) are not being migrated? Shouldn't it be?

Snef.

Statistics should be migrated. I suppose that it may be caused be some problems on converter stage. Migration logs should be investigated for detecting possible reasons.
You can try to use following workaround. Unpack archive C:\temp\xxxxxxx\PleskDump\domains\domain.com\phosting\converted_webstat_xxxxx.zip into the domain root directory.

I just remigrated a little domain (with very little traffic).

This is the migration log: (see attachement).

The actual stats are in the directory you stated, so that could be an workaround to get it working. Only it will take some time with 300+ domains ;-)

The frontpage extensions are not installed on the new win2008r2.

(ps. domainname had been altered to domain.nl)

Attachments

• migration_domain.nl.txt
    2 KB · Views: 3
I see 'Wrong syntax for command's '-pname'' errors in log. The problem in that 'Personal name' is not mandatory parameter in Plesk GUI, but it is mandatory for migrator. Moreover migrator requires it to be not null.
We have already submitted request to developers regarding this problem. It is under their investigation now. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Is that the problem for not migrating statistics? If so, i should fill the Personal Name into source Plesk?

Should the personal name be unique?

I entered an personal name for the domainadministrator. The error is gone.

Still have the frontpage error (offcourse).

Stats still aren't migrated. Is it due to FPSE? (it is the only error left)

I disabled fp on old server and then migrated. Stats still aren't migrated.

The migration log:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"/>

So it tells me it was a successful migration, but the stats aren't migrated. So there could be more missing...

Can FPSE installed on IIS7.5?

Back