• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stats are broken after 8.2 to 8.6 upgrade

P

pr0f1t

I am not sure if it is the "report" function that is broken, or statistics.exe, or both but when selecting "report" in the panel of any domani I get the following error, which does not seem to match he issue others are having. I do not undertsnad what is wrong here.

ERROR

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> No value given for one or more required parameters.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\common_func.php3:233
com->execute(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=185) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type='subdomain' AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>'subdomain' AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=185)', NULL null)
1: plib\common_func.php3:233
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=185) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type="subdomain" AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>"subdomain" AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=185)')
2: plib\report\class.DomainReport.php:890
DomainReport->make_report_summary_aspnetapps_()
3: plib\report\class.Report.php:280
Report->make_report(integer '185')
4: htdocs\server\report.php:37

I have tried to find my own answer but cannot find anyone else who is getting this error. Most of my clients access webstats through the "report" feature so I am getting lots of complaints and have nothing to tell them at the moment. Can anyone help here?

Can anyone offer any assistance here? I have followed all the suggested steps both replacing the statistics.exe, and associated .dll a few times, and still I get event log errors and the error above appears to the client when they browse the stats. I can see that I am not the only one still experiencing this issue. I have many domains affected and I cannot find a solution anywhere. Can someone from the paralells team provide a fix, I have been in tis state for a week now.

help!

I have also tried the "rollback" method and it did not work either

Please execute:

%plesk_bin%\dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="select sa.capp_item_id from SiteApps sa"

I tried it one a few different machines just to be sure and I just get an error message every time "No value given for one of more required parameters"
Is there something missing?
I am desperate at this point

Hi I have the same problem from a 8.2 to a 8.6 direct upgrade. Stats broke on upgrade.

But I am not seeing any database errors on reports like reported above. Just no stats recorded after the date of installation.

According to my admin panel all sites have used 0 meg. So its a pretty urgent problem.

This is not helping anyone!

I just took the latest point release (v8.6.0.1_build20080722.15) in the hopes that perhaps this issue had actually been addressed by the developers, but sadly this was not the case. Can someone from parralells take a look at this? I would think that since cpanel is releasing a windows panel system that you might actually want to retain your existing clients, but your lack of actions suggests something completely different. I think I have been more than patient since I submitted this issue weeks ago, and at this point it is just embarrassing. I payed $1400 for this software and YOUR UPDATE BROKE IT. I won't go as afar as to point out the obvious litigious advantage this has given your affected clients, but I do expect that someone in that organization review the number of similar complaints towards the the lack of proactive behaviour demonstrated by your company in recent months. Please stop releasing broken updates, and fix the ones you have already unleashed upon your otherwise loyal customers.

Gaelan

well looks like its per incident support for me. can you say EXTORSION. When did the mafia get into software development? This is the last Plesk server i put online. This makes Microsoft look good!

Consider switching database providers for the PSA database back to MySQL4. When I had problems with a similar problem, switching back to MySQL4 corrected the problem directly. There's info on switching db engines in the KB, and on the forum.

Back