• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Status Codes

InsertCoin

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have searched around but been unable to find a list of codes (even searching the API docs to no avail).

What do the domain status codes mean, is there a list that clearly explains them?

Reason for asking this is I have a domain thats status changed, in the action log it says:

'Status': '2' => '18'

No idea what status 2 is or 18 so can't figure out what went wrong. If there was a list of the status codes on the knowledgebase it would be a great help.

Regards

Thank you for notification. We really haven't public documentation of status codes in Plesk action log. I have submitted corresponding request for adding this documentation (PPPM-1155 for your reference).

I can give you following list of codes:

0 - object is active
1 - object is disabled
2 - object is disabled because the parent object is disabled too (i.e. domain is disabled because the owner client is disabled)
4 - object is disabled to perform backup/restore
16 - object is disabled by admin
32 - object is disabled by reseller
64 - object is disabled by client
256 - object is expired

but as far as I know it is not full list because it was expanded in Plesk 11.5 version.

Just FYI, that table is wrong; from the PPPM-1155 at What do the domain status codes in Plesk mean? the table correctly goes from binary 4 to 8 but incorrectly reflects that as a decimal jump from 4 to 16. All the additional decimal conversions are off by one base2 digit. Someone pointed this out on the article, and was told it was fixed, but it hasn't been. I can never log into the website to add comments so figured I'd add them here in case someone can see it and correct the article.

Back