• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Status Codes

InsertCoin

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have searched around but been unable to find a list of codes (even searching the API docs to no avail).

What do the domain status codes mean, is there a list that clearly explains them?

Reason for asking this is I have a domain thats status changed, in the action log it says:

'Status': '2' => '18'

No idea what status 2 is or 18 so can't figure out what went wrong. If there was a list of the status codes on the knowledgebase it would be a great help.

Regards

Thank you for notification. We really haven't public documentation of status codes in Plesk action log. I have submitted corresponding request for adding this documentation (PPPM-1155 for your reference).

I can give you following list of codes:

0 - object is active
1 - object is disabled
2 - object is disabled because the parent object is disabled too (i.e. domain is disabled because the owner client is disabled)
4 - object is disabled to perform backup/restore
16 - object is disabled by admin
32 - object is disabled by reseller
64 - object is disabled by client
256 - object is expired

but as far as I know it is not full list because it was expanded in Plesk 11.5 version.

Just FYI, that table is wrong; from the PPPM-1155 at What do the domain status codes in Plesk mean? the table correctly goes from binary 4 to 8 but incorrectly reflects that as a decimal jump from 4 to 16. All the additional decimal conversions are off by one base2 digit. Someone pointed this out on the article, and was told it was fixed, but it hasn't been. I can never log into the website to add comments so figured I'd add them here in case someone can see it and correct the article.

Back