• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Still Horde 3 after Upgrade from 10.x to 11.x

Consultant1027

New Pleskian
Just upgraded from 10.1.1 to 11.0.9. I see AtMail and Horde 4.3 in the Webmail options in the panel. I appears I have to register them then go into the subscription settings and add them? Part of registering them is providing a URL. All my users know to go to webmail.{domain}.com for e-mail. If I go to that now, I get Horde 3.3. I'm concerned if I register AtMail or Horde 4 and use the same URL I'll screw something up?

I'm also concerned if I change to Horde 4 then my users will lose their Horde 3 address books and other settings, etc. ?

I would be sure Atmail everyone loses their address book? But is Atmail superior to Horde 4 as I only have a handful of users using webmail so migrating them over would be worth it if Atmail is far superior.

Switching between the 2 mail clients keeps the user settings with the mail client. Say if you switch to ATmail, ofcourse you will not see all the horde settings you made, however when you switch back to Horde, then you can still access your set settings.

Back