• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

storage limit notification and storage add-ons...

kapale

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have setup 3 basic services for webhosting and several add-ons to increase storage, DBs and so on.

My question is now:
My webhosting offer for my client has 100MB of total storage. Now it should be possible to add a add-on with 1, 5 or 10GB storage. So far no problem. The add-on extends the storage capacity to 100MB + add-on storage, BUT in the service I declaired that the customer and my self shall get a message if he reaches 90MB of his storage capacity. The new add-on doesn't just add the extra storage to the value for the storage limit notification.
Is this somehow possible?

I'm missing the possibility to set the limit to: "if customer reaches 90% of total storage send a message" instead of fix MB,GB,TB values.

Best,
Alex

Back