• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Store Option Not Given

B

Bubbleebit

I have been using site builder to try to create an estore. I have followed all the directions and help pages to the letter. When I get to the area to add pages it doesn't give me that option in the drop down box. The only option is for HTML. I have selected "Business" as the website type. I have deleted all but the home page to make sure I have room to add store pages. But in the help menu it shows the option to make the store where I'm only given the one choice. How do I get the option to add the store?

Correct link for Sitebuilder for Windows documentation is http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/Windows/docs/4.0/en_US/sitebuilder-4.0-win-users-guide/

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
Make sure that Eshop module added into appropriate plan in Sitebuilder admin -> Users -> Plans -> <PLAN_NAME> -> Modules section.
Could you also please let me know which steps are you performing for adding Eshop page into site? Or which manual do you use?
How to add pages (including E-shop page) please check http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/4.0.0/doc/user/en_US/html/index.htm
documentation: 'Creating Site Structure' section.

Well, after looking at the information you gave me I must apologize for asking this question in the wrong forum area - but there is no other place to ask it either so.... It looks as though I must have been given an old version of Site Builder. When I looked up the 'help' page to give you more information I see now that I'm using Site Builder 2.0. I signed to build my own website and a month later I'm still struggling. Site Builder was offered as a quick easy way to get an estore going - I had no idea they were giving me an outdated version.

Just in case there is hope for me, I'll tell you the steps I've taken... From the first tab, I selected my Layout designs. The second tab is for Pages, I selected "Business" as the website type. Then I click on the 'add new pages' button which brings up a gray box where I can type in the Title of the page and then, in a box below that, it says 'Type.' According to the help pages this is where I should be able to click on an option for an estore or photopages. But the only option given to me is "HTML page." I've gone back over and redone everything in case I missed a step, but I can find what I've done wrong and I can't go any further not being able to add my products...???

Any help at all is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your time and response.

It seems you have outdated version of Sitebuilder installed on the server. It is better to contact with your sales representative concerning license key question and get latest version installed.
As for v.2 Ehop module should be alos added for specific plan in Sitebuilder admin panel. In Sitebuilder administrator panel check Site Management -> click on SITE NAME -> Plan Properties -> Modules and make sure that Eshop is added into Plan.

Back