• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Strange Plan Sync Error Message

MorrisC

Basic Pleskian
When I am syncing plans with subscription, it shows

Error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '16-servicePlanId' for key 'PRIMARY'

Which table should I check for the problem in mysql database?

Thanks

Morris

Hi MorrisC,

you find the definition "servicePlanId" in the psa - database - table: "longtaskparams"

Thanks, UFHH01,

I found there are so many longtasks params and in long tasks, therefore, I delete all of them from the record.
I then move customers to another plan and delete the original plan. And create the plan again and move them back.
No more sync problem message anymore.

From my understanding, since the primary key should be unique, therefore, deleting records in longtasks and longtakparams tables should resolve the issues.

Last edited:
Back