1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange site code, how to get rid of it?

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by hhhe, Dec 8, 2010.

1. hhhe

hhhe Guest

Hello,

I am not quite sure or i'm posting here in the right section and all, but i'll try to explain.

I ordered a site at a hosting company, which includes Parellels plesh site builder (and panel, not sure which version).
    I made this site without to many problems. When I enter my domain (ex: www. mydomain.com) , I come at my site and the adress is still the same, however, when I look at my tabpage I see a strange code (ex: eced4cdf5abd6e5....)
    I can also refind this adress in my panel by clicking on 'sitebuilder'. There I find this: Site Alias eced4cdf5abd6e5....
    Now my question: how can I get rid of this code, so in the tabpage of my browser it doesn't say this code, but (www. ) mydomain(.com) (with or without the www. and .com).

Thanks in advantage!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010