• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Strange SSL Problem

PhilNe

New Pleskian
We bought an SSL certificate through aplha ssl per domain. we have these certificates installed and ssl checkers and desktops etc show the correct certificate. We have some facebook apps and we have reports of people not being able to use our app and get certificate warnings.

Some devices are still showing the parallels certificate but the majority are displaying the correct one? my android phone recieves the parallels certificate but my desktop the aplha. Im not sure if it is only mobile devices that recieve the incorrect one but its not all mobiles as some in the office get the correct one.

I have no idea where to begin solving this as everything seems fine from my desktop.

Can anyone help?

Hi PhilNe

Had the same issue yesterday. You need to add the SSL to the server aswell and associate it to the IP address.

Dave_W

Thanks for the reply.

where do i go to do that? also I believe this will cause more problems as we have 3 domains with 3 different ssl's so which ever one you associate to the ip will cause issues with the other 2.

Hi PhilNe,
My experience of this was a on plesk 10.4, Tools & Settings >> Tools & Resources >> SSL Certificates

I copied the one form the domain and added it here.

Then under Tools & Settings >> Tools & Resources >> IPaddresses I selected the SSL as the default for the domains IP.

Each SSL requires a unique IP.

Dave_W

Back