1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange SSL Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Dawn, May 18, 2006.

1. Dawn

Dawn Guest

Hi,

I've bought an SSL cert and installed it. Then I went to "Setup" an choosed the installed SSL cert. After that I've stoped and started apache2.
    Then I tried to acces my domain, but the old plesk cert is still used.

For testint purposes I've generated a self signed cert. Changed to that cert and did the same thing as above. And oh wonder, my bought SSL cert is now used when I acces the page via browser.

So the thing is that everytime I change the cert over "Setup" the last choosen cert is used. Thats very strange...

Does anybody else has got the same problem? Can anybody tells me which files/db-tables I have to edit that it's displayed correct in the plesk pannel? I'm really lost...

Greets and thanks,
    Dawn

EDIT: Please move this post to "Plesk 8.0 for Linux Troubleshooting and Problems"